Luxe Talent, an International recruitment company specialized in luxury and retail sector, is looking for a Junior Recruiter to join the team in Milan.
We work with some of the most reknown and prestigious Luxury and High Premium Fashion brands across Europe.
Our offices are in Milan, Paris, Barcelona and Madrid.
This is a great opportunity to join an international company and to contribute to the growth and development of the Italian division which offers opportunities to learn and improve your professional skills with deep training and supportive environement.
Job Description as Junior Recuiter:
The candidate will handle all aspects of the recruitment process, including job postings, source analysis, CV screening, candidate’s interviews, check references. He/she will follow up and coordinate with Internal Clients. She want to know a candidate whi will be able to build a network to develop a pool of qualified passive candidates in advance of need. It will be necessary that the candidate execute a pre-screening, phone/face-to-face and Skype interviews, source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media etc. He/she will post positions to appropriate sources, research and recommend new sources for candidate recruiting. Administer recruiting database and record keeping. Produce and analyse recruiting reports and market mapping and act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships.
Last but not least, the Junior Recuiter must be an ambassador of Luxe Talent.
- Proven work experience as a Recruiter or in Retail;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong decision-making skills;
- Attention to details and accuracy;
- Must be flexible and able to cope with changes and a fast-paced environment;
- Strong organisational and time management skills;
- Fluent in Italian and English, a third language will be considered a plus.
What we offer:
- Any issues? You can work from home!
- If you travel, you can work in our offices in Europe for a few days!
- Internal contests: you would win awards thansk to your talent (like travels, soothing massages...)
- We are pets friendly!
- Annual Workshop: you'll travel once a year to meet your colleagues and do exciting activities and trainings together.
- Enjoy your morning coffee with us... Whatever milk you drink 😉
Please, if you feel attracted to this job offer, send us your updated CV! Our team want to meet you!