Private Client Manager M/W
Luxe Talent, international recruitment and training consultancy, is looking for a Private Client Manager to join a specialized wine application based in Switzerland. The position is available in France or in remote.
In our recruitment and training agency we work with various companies in the luxury and high-end sectors throughout Europe. We have offices in Barcelona, Madrid, Paris, Milan and Munich.
Job description of Private Client Manager M/W :
The candidate should be comfortable working with a highly motivated team to drive sales and achieve company’s targets through both its existing network of clients and prospects. He/She will join VintageCellar client team to promote and sell the App’s products and services.
- Manage his/her network and conduct demonstrations of the App to recruit new members
- Convert sales leads into members & clients
- Produce daily targeted offers to send to the client list.
- Ensure that an excellent customer service is provided
- Work with the marketing team to create a valuable content writing and stories developments
- Develop the networking activities [PR] and alliances to create business opportunities
Candidate profile :
Candidates who can demonstrate the following will be of particular interest;
- Proven portfolio of clients and PR contacts
- Experience from Wine or Spirits Industry
- Experience in related Luxury sector
- 3-5 years of sales in wine / spirits or luxury sector
- Accuracy and attention to detail with a structured sales approach
- WSET level 3 or above is preferred but not essential
- Knowledge of the logistic process will be a plus
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
Are you interested in this opportunity? Send us your CV!
At Luxe Talent, we want to help you achieve your goals, which is why we offer you the most interesting job opportunities in the fashion, retail, luxury and FMCG markets. Follow us on our social networks to keep up to date with all our news. Follow Luxe Talentt on LinkedIn or Instagram.